Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A mopment of happiness...

So this morning we went to Walmart to pick up a few things, and I had to go to the bathroom.  Well I've always hated going into those bathrooms, because as soon as you walk in the restroom there is a huge full length mirror, and well I always hated looking at myself.  Well I walked in the bathroom, and I take that quick glance at myself and I couldn't believe what I saw...My face is a lot thinner, and my stomach/waist area has slimmed down quite a bit as well.  It was one of those moments where wow this is actually happening, and I'm achieving something so good! 

So my plans for today are to give Morrison a bath, workout, work on Accounting homework, laundry, and take Joey to work.  Hopefully I can get these all done today, and feel accomplished.  Well I'm off to find some food to eat, I'm starving and haven't ate yet today.  Oh and I need to work on giving up my diet coke habit....I'm down to about 1 a day, so I'm slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment